Terms & Conditions
Notice: No part of this website may be reproduced without the expressed written consent of VENTRY Concrete. All images on this site are actual job site photos of our newly completed projects in and around Niagara and Erie County and are covered under the United States Copyright Laws. No Images here in may be used, copied, distributed or obtained.
- Ventry Concrete provides this Web site solely as a source of information and as a service to all visitors.
- Ventry Concrete does not accept responsibility in any manner for the inappropriate use or misuse of this Web site.
- All information contained on this site is subject to change without notice to the visitor and/or the general public.
- This Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Ventry Concrete accepts no responsibility for the privacy practices of those Web sites. Ventry Concrete Privacy Policies apply solely to information collected by Ventry Concrete on VENTRYCONCRETE.COM. Further, Ventry Concrete accepts no responsibility for the content on any site linked herein.
- No information is ever collected and retained about you or any aspect of your visit to our Web site without your knowledge and without you supplying it to us.
- All/any information received by Ventry Concrete, through this Web site, as supplied by the user, is protected and kept confidential.
- Ventry Concrete does not disclose nor share any customer or user data with any third party or outside agency.
- All/any information stored at VENTRYCONCRETE.COM is made available to the supplier of such information so as to allow for modification and/or deletion as the provider deems necessary.
- Ventry Concrete does not condone nor provide mass email capabilities. If ever it is determined that a user of VENTRYCONCRETE.COM violates its email abuse policies, immediate corrective action will be taken including account suspension and/or possible account termination.
- Ventry Concrete uses the latest technologies to secure all transactions and data stored on its servers and/or transmitted between local host and remote workstation computers.
- Occasionally Ventry Concrete will make revisions to the policy statements on this page. Whenever a policy statement change is made, we will update the "Revised:" date located at the bottom of this page.
- For more information or questions about this Web site or any of our Policy Statements, please use our Contact Us page on the main Web site.